From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ashleigh
Piccinino
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 4:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is there a way to put multiple job searches as a single
attatchment.

I think you would have to create a folder and put your attachments in it.
Then just attach the folder where your attachments are. Be sure to name the
folder something you can remember.
Hope this helps,
Ashley
> On Jun 21, 2018, at 5:55 PM, David Ingram <dingram269@...>
wrote:

> Hi list members, i'm using webmail and i'd like to know if it is possible
for me to have multiple job searches as a single attatchesment. If that is
possible, i'd like to know, but if not, i'd need to know this information as
well. thank you for any information that you might have concerning this
question.