Two Internet browser questions

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

Over the past day or so, I have been updating Firefox, and working with Internet Explorer 11 as my alternate internet browser.

So far, through all of this, things have been going relatively well, and I want to publicly thank Bill White, one of our list members, for all of his help.

I have two general  internet browser questions that, so far, I haven’t been able to resolve.

1.  Before I did all of this work, I used to get a sound in both Firefox and Internet Explorer when a file download was complete.  I no longer get that sound, and wonder how to get it back.

And

2.  How can I change my destination folder in Internet Explorer so that all downloads are saved in  a folder location that I prefer.  I’ve got Firefox to put the files where I want them, but can’t seem to find how to do that in Internet Explorer.

Thanks for the assistance.

Tom Behler