moderated Re: Opening a link in a new tab from the "List of Links" dialog

Steve,

          Thanks for the suggestions, but they do not address the issue and it's been determined that it cannot be addressed directly from within the list of links dialog, which is what I was hoping for.

           I know all of the tricks to get a link one is sitting on in the web browser itself to open in either a new window or tab, but it would have been so convenient to be able to tell JAWS to tell the browser to do the same from inside that dialog, but it can't be done.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill