From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2018 6:55 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I activate a notification?

Hi, Joseph. Since Toast Notification will be changing from Windows Key plus V to Windows key plus Shift plus V, what will be used to cycle through notifications in reverse order. This is currently Windows key plus Shift plus V. I tried to find out why the change is being made, but couldn’t find anything on it. Could you explain why the change is being made?

From: <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Ashleigh Piccinino <apiccinino@...>
Date: Sunday, July 8, 2018 at 07:26
To: "main@jfw.groups.io" <main@jfw.groups.io>

If I remember right, you press tab to get to single click

On Jul 8, 2018, at 5:45 AM, Kevin Minor <kminor65@...> wrote:

Hi.

I’ve looked at the system tray with both JAWS+B and INSERT+F11.  Both of these indicate Office updates are available.  Problem is I don’t know how to activate the update.  When I tried JAWS+B hitting space or enter on it did nothing, and the applications key didn’t do anything either.  When I hit INSERT+F11, I see the office update option there.  When I left double click on it, I get a ding sound and a notification that there are updates for office, and I need to click on it to start it.  I hit WINDOWS+A and I either see collapse something, or set the PC into tablet mode.  How do I activate the update?  It’s not in the list of WINDOWS+A options.

Thanks for any help.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.