Re: Queries with JAWS 2018 OK,thank you。

Ashleigh Piccinino

Always glad to help thank you for asking

On Jul 8, 2018, at 10:27 PM, turab chimthanawala <turabhvc@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks a lot.

On 7/8/18, "贺泽仕 <3457113992@qq.com> wrote:
From: "Ashleigh Piccinino"<apiccinino@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 8, 2018 04:03 PM
To: "main@jfw.groups.io"<main@jfw.groups.io>;
Subject: Re: Queries with JAWS 2018

Hello,

I&#xA1;&#xAF;m not sure about your volume problem. JAWS uses the
computer&#xA1;&#xAF;s system volume but doesn&#xA1;&#xAF;t, to my knowledge
have a volume control itself. Again, use the PC&#xA1;&#xAF;s system volume
control to control the screen reading volume.

I&#xA1;&#xAF;m not sure about your misspelled word feature. You can use F7
in a Word document and/or Outlook e-mail to find and correct misspelled
words. You might want to get more help with this from the group.

JAWS should already be enabled to read other languages when
they&#xA1;&#xAF;re &#xA1;°found&#xA1;± on webpages and/or other things. That
is, the screen reader, when it finds a language other than English, should
automatically switch to the new language and read it. I think this works
with the type of synthesizer that&#xA1;&#xAF;s installed&#xA1;&#xAA;you can
have Eliquence (main synth for JAWS) use the Spanish voices or any others.
However, I&#xA1;&#xAF;m not sure how to enable automatic language
detection, though/seek help from the group or VFO (formerly Freedom
Scientific).

Sincerely,

Ashleigh S. Piccinino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10