From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2018 5:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jfw and PDF files

Actually, to my surprise, it converted the image to text.
At 07:43 PM 7/8/2018, you wrote:
Yes, but I still don't think that will help you if it's an image pdf file.
You'll still need to use a program like Open Book or Kurzweil to do an OCR
scan. I don't think you will be able to read an image in Word.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...