Re: Jfw and PDF files

What mike describes is Jaws OCR and it is great for image/inaccessible PDF’s, but if a PDF is accessible it is much better to open it in Adobe and let Jaws read it, often larger PDF documents have links and headings which are usually lost with Jaws OCR.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, July 6, 2018 6:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jfw and PDF files

Hi Morné,

Jaws 2018 has the ability to read PDF files as well.  Highlight the PDF file, but don't open it, open the context menu by pressing the applications / context menu key or shift + F10, arrow down to, Recognize with Jaws or something similar, and press enter.

Take Care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.