Re: Trouble with "task switching"

Steve Matzura

Don't feel bad, Brian. I get busted for this reply format all the time. Call us old-school.

On 7/7/2018 10:42 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 07:34 pm, Don Walls wrote:
It would be helpful if you put your cursor at the start so your messages would be at the top of the text.  Thanks.
It would not be helpful since the top-quoted material gives the direct frame of reference for what I'm writing.  I am doing this by intent, because in a topic such as this one virtually no one is going to be able to figure out what a particular message is in response to.

         ~ Mark Twain