Re: Has anyone had problems with the latest version of audible's download manager?

Tim Grady

If you're using windows10 then they would like you to use the audible app which would be fine for me except I can't figure out how to use it.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2018 8:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Has anyone had problems with the latest version of audible's download manager?

Hi list members, i'd like to know if anyone has had problems with audible's download manager working with jaws 16? I ask this question because it seems that audible wants you to use iTunes instead of windows media player which I have because i'm using windows 10 on my system. What have audible users found that works when it comes to downloading audio books from audible's cite? Thank you for any information that you might have.