From: "paul lemm" <paul.lemm@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2018 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: Trouble with "task switching"

Hi Dave,

Yep, I agree , the program is never closed therefore when I said it opens the program as you pointed out this is incorrect. As to your point about focus and the program being miniaturised whilst not in use and then maximised when you alt tab to it and focus then being changed to that newly maximised window, I agree with you completely, , I think that’s what I was trying to say, but I didn't explain myself well. Anyways thanks for the reply and hope you're having a good weekend.

Paul