From: turab chimthanawala
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2018 11:51 PM
To: jfw
Subject: Queries with JAWS 2018

Hi all,
I recently installed JAWS 2018 and have the following queries..
1. Is there some internal volume in JAWS as my Jaws outputs a very low
volume even when the speaker of the laptop is at 80%
. The speaker has no issue as songs are being played at a much lower volume.
2. The Indian screen reader viz. Non visual display access indicates
when a word is wrongly spelt. How can I enable a similar feature in
Jaws?
3. How can I make Jaws read other languages?
Eagerly await suggestions.
Thanking you
Best
Turab