problems with monster is there is no way to specify jobs that you're searching for

David Ingram

Hi list members, i'd like to know if anyone has found a way to specify not only job title, but also job search results? For some reason, I've been unable to not only specify job title, but I've had a problem with specifying job search results. Is there something different that I need to do in order to get the proper job titles, as well as the proper job search results. Thank you for any information that you might have concerning these questions.