From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John J. Fioravanti, Jr.
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2018 10:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Search for emails in outlook 2016

Hello: I am using Windows 10, Outlook 2016 and the newest version of Jaws 2018. Up until a week ago, if I was in outlook and hit control+E, and typed in a search term or email, the items in the search requested would show up and I could simply look at those respective emails. Recently, however, when I type control+e, I see the following if I tab across: Search query; Clos search button; menu current mailbox submenu; by date button (to activate press space bar); newest on top, (to activate press space bar); and sometimes I see: all (check box checked).
My sighted assistant says that the search terms are showing up and being found, however, jaws isn't showing me them. Any suggestions?
Thanks.