From: "paul lemm" <paul.lemm@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2018 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: Trouble with "task switching"

Hi,

Pressing alt and tab cycles you through open programs on your pc releasing
alt tabl then opens that program. Normally. There is an alternative method
for task switching which is ctrl, alt and tab, this sounds more like what

you are experiencing since releasing the keys will not open the program
but leave you in the task switching window and the tab or cursor keys
just move between the list of running programs. To exit this mode pressing
enter on a program will open that program or pressing escape exits the task

switching mode. Not sure if you've already tried this but if you haven't
hopefully it solves your problem.

Paul