moderated Re: Using Monster and Indeed

Ashleigh Piccinino

You might also try arrowing up past the link and pressing tab to get to it

On Jun 28, 2018, at 1:12 PM, Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:

try using insert+f7 to get a list of the links on the page. arrow to the
one you want and press enter to activate the link.

you could also try moving to the first character of the link, press the
application key or shift+f10, and if the first choice is open, press
enter to activate it.

-------- Original Message --------
From: kevin meyers [mailto:kman2020@...]
Sent: Thursday, Jun 28, 2018 11:30 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using Monster and Indeed

Hello,

Prior to upgrading to Windows10 and Jaws2018 I had no problem using
Monster.com and Indeed.com. Now I can get a list of specific jobs. Yet when
I press the enter key or space bar on the link for a particular job nothing
happens. The list of jobs still exist and I cannot activate any of the links
to a job description. What could be causing this problem? Other sites don't
have this problem.

Cheers,

Kevin Meyers