Re: retrying downloads in Firefox

Ashleigh Piccinino

Did you try the touch cursor

On Jul 4, 2018, at 7:20 AM, BlindedByTheLight <blindedbythelight@...> wrote:

All,

Sometimes when downloading files in Firefox, I receive a "Failed" notification in my downloads list. JAWS reads the name of the file, the word "Failed", the time of the download, and the word Retry. I have tried several ways to get to this retry button (applications key, Shift-F10, tab, even Control+R), but cannot figure out how to access this button/link/option. The JAWS cursor nor OCR even seem to read the downloads list, seemingly because the font is too small.

I know I can go back to a place and simply restart the download manually, but it would be convenient to know how to get to this option from within the downloads list.

Anyone ever succeeded with this in JAWS?

Hope I am not missing something obvious!

Thank you as always!

Mike

That might help