Re: Jfw and PDF files

Morne van der Merwe <mornevdmerwe@...>

Thanks for all the help. Much apreciated.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: 07 July 2018 03:47
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jfw and PDF files

Hi Morné,

Jaws 2018 has the ability to read PDF files as well.  Highlight the PDF file, but don't open it, open the context menu by pressing the applications / context menu key or shift + F10, arrow down to, Recognize with Jaws or something similar, and press enter.

Take Care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.