Sent: Friday, July 06, 2018 12:41 PM
Subject: Jfw and PDF files

Hello listers,

I’m a new user of JAWS, so please forgive if this question has already been asked.

I’m using the latest version of JAWS and Windows 10.

I tried to read PDF documents with Microsoft Edge and JAWS with no success.  Then I tried to set the default program (Acrobat Reader) via the control pannel also with no success.  The only defaults I get to change is for music, email and videos but no option to change the default PDF to Acrobat Reader DC.  There’s another screen reader wich works with Edge, but I do prefer to use JAWS.

Any advice would be apreciated.

Kind regards

Morné