Re: known issues with Excel 2016 freezes with JAWS?

John Doering

Robin:

There seems to be a known issue with JAWS and Excel 2016.  The only work around that seems to help is using tab, shift tab, enter, and shift enter to move between cells.  Using the arrow buttons seems to cause Excel to slow then freeze.  I understand this has been reported to the JAWS people and Microsoft but no fix yet that I heard.

HTH,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 414 7783040  c. null null  t. 800-642-8778 f. null null

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.