Has anyone had problems with the latest version of audible's download manager?

David Ingram

Hi list members, i'd like to know if anyone has had problems with audible's download manager working with jaws 16? I ask this question because it seems that audible wants you to use iTunes instead of windows media player which I have because i'm using windows 10 on my system. What have audible users found that works when it comes to downloading audio books from audible's cite? Thank you for any information that you might have.