From: Onwardbob
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2018 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: Trouble with "task switching"

Hi, don't know. Did Dave ever get an answer. I've sure had no luck.

BOB SOUTAR…ONWARD THRU THE FOG

From: Dave Mitchell <mailto:mitch@...>

Greetings:  On occasion I somehow invoke Task Switching.

I have no idea how this happens and, more to the point, I do not know how to escape to return to my previous state of operation.

Are there keystrokes to defeat this condition and, bonus points here, can someone explain the proper application of this feature please.  Many thanks.

Mitch

From: Kevin Minor <mailto:kminor65@...>

Hi Mitch.

If you’re talking about the old standard of ALT+TAB to switch tasks, Windows 10 has an additional way to activate this option, and that’s hitting WINDOWS+TAB.  Unlike ALT+TAB, where you switch to a task and then release the keys to get to your task, WINDOWS+TAB brings up a dialogue where you can arrow through your tasks.  I like this method better, because I can arrow through the tasks quicker than hitting two keys.  To activate a task, just press ENTER.  To cancel out of the above task switching, hit ESC.

Hope that was what you were wanting.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Take Care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.