From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2018 6:32 PM
To: JFW list (main@jfw.groups.io) <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: known issues with Excel 2016 freezes with JAWS?

Hi,

Running Excel 2016 with JAWS 2018 build 1803.  I've tried to open many files today Excel for work and been getting everything from really sluggish movement around the file to JAWS freezing when in Excel.   Next week I think my laptop will get reimaged to resolve an unrelated issue and I hope to get the latest release of JAWS installed, but just wanting to know of any known issue in Excel 2016.  This issue is really problematic with getting my work done.  These are all files that I successfully opened when in Office 2010 and running Window Eyes, but today is my first day opening them on my new system.

Robin Van Lant |  Sr. Program Manager

Key Equipment Finance |  720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114