From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Norton
Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2018 6:41 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Broadcast software by BSI

Message

Hi listers:

A local radio station has asked me about doing some work on the board during local football games.  They say they use software from BSI.  One of the programs

I looked at was called “Simian”.  It does look somewhat accessible, especially if I just need to play a few commercials and such.

Anyone know if BSI products are usable?

Thanks!

Sent from

Mail