From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Onwardbob
Sent: 05 July 2018 04:21
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Trouble with "task switching"

Actually there programs open. All I can do is listen to it say "task switching" and the name of the open programs as I alt tab. I can do nothing but switch between programs without any further control. Do do a restart I have to ask Cortana because none of my controls work.

BOB SOUTAR…ONWARD THRU THE FOG