From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of CathyAnne Murtha
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2018 12:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows Explorer messed-up view

You list may be grouped.

Try this:
1. Open the view ribbon (ALT-V)
2. Activate the “Group By” command (G)

Within the drop-down list, activate (None).

Hopefully, that restores the normal view.

CathyAnne

---

CathyAnne Murtha
CEO
Access Technology Institute, LLC
www.blind.training
cathy@blind.training
Phone: (520) 300-7859

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 10:48 PM -0700, "Bill White" <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:

Hi, Gudrun. I tried sending this message once before, but I didn't see it appear on this list. Here's what I have checked in the View tab in Windows Explorer:

Navigation pane checked. Details pane checked.

Under Navigation Pane, none of the items under this pane are checked. Here is what I have listed under Navigation Pane:

Expand to open folder

Show all folders

Show libraries