Windows 7 and Windows Explorer

Pele West <pele.westlists@...>

Hi Everyone

I am using Windows 7 professional and the latest version of JAWS 2018.

Sometimes when using Windows Explorer everything runs very slowly. It
can take up to 10 seconds to respond to a command. I can solve the
problem by unloading JAWS and reloading Window-Eyes. Does anyone know
what is going on here and, if so, is there anything I can do about it?

Also, I know I have asked this question before, but someone might know
the answer. When I first open a folder in windows Explorer it reads the
first file details and says "Left to Right Marker" between all the
fields. I have the File Name, Date and Time Last Modified and File type
showing. It does not say this for subsequent files. Is there any way of
stopping this annoyance?

Pele West