From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 4:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox Latest installer and AddOns

Hi list members, is there a way to have the edge browser with the internet favorates?  I'd like to know the answer to that! What version of firefox would we have to use in order to have access to the internet favorates while using the edge browser?  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.