Re: Firefox Latest installer and AddOns

David Ingram

Hi list members, is there a way to have the edge browser with the internet favorates?  I'd like to know the answer to that! What version of firefox would we have to use in order to have access to the internet favorates while using the edge browser?  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill White
Sent: Jul 3, 2018 4:06 PM
To: JFW Mailing List
Subject: Firefox Latest installer and AddOns

false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

Hi, Tom. I do have a link to download the latest Firefox installer. I will put it below. There is a problem, though. All Internet Explorer favorites WILL

go away with the latest version, and there is no workaround. Firefox 60 and up will not accept any of the AddOns for having Internet Explorer favorites

appear in Firefox as before. Here is the link to the newest Firefox installer.

https://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-stub&os=win&lang=en-US

Bill White

billwhite92701@...