Windows Explorer messed-up view

Gudrun Brunot

Hi Gang: I have some weird occurrence on my new daw in the Windows explorer view. No matter what I try to do under [view], I can’t get rid of these ridiculous expanded headings, such as [I n-p (9) row header] or [q n-z (7) row header]

Under each of these, there are first some folders, then some files. Yes, there are single .wav files under each after the folders.

Can someone please tell me (like I’m a two-year-old) what to do here?

Gudrun

Find my resume, listen to samples, and read about my services: vocal instruction, voiceover production, translation, phone interpreting, sound design, and hear clips from my CD, J-Walking by visiting

http://www.gudrunbrunot.com