From: Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io <Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io>
To: JFW list (main@jfw.groups.io)
Date created: , 6:57:15 PM
Subject: script install question

Hi,

My IT department at work is getting the Cisco Jabber script for me. This will be my first script to add to JAWS. I have a couple quick questions to help me prepare:

Will I need admin rights to install this or other scripts? I did not with Window Eyes. Will scripts carry over when I upgrade JAWS or will I need to reinstall the script whenever I upgrade JAWS? I’m hoping to have the IT person who installs this let me put a copy of the file into a folder where I keep my JAWS install files for safe keeping.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114