script install question

Van Lant, Robin

Hi,

My IT department at work is getting the Cisco Jabber script for me.  This will be my first script to add to JAWS.   I have a couple quick questions to help me prepare:

  1. Will I need  admin rights to install this or other scripts?  I did not with Window Eyes.
  2. Will scripts carry over when I upgrade JAWS or will I need to reinstall the script whenever I upgrade JAWS?   I’m hoping to have the IT person who installs this let me put a copy of the file into a folder where I keep my JAWS install files for safe keeping.
  3.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114