From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2018 1:40 AM
To: JFW Mailing List <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Firefox

Hi, Tom. I’ve tried sending you an email about three times, and you’re not receiving them. You need plainoldfavorites-1.4-fx-windows.xpi.

If you have this file, or can receive a link for it, I’ll try putting it up on SendSpace.

If you have the file, put it in your downloads folder. Open Firefox, press CONTROL plus O, SHIFT-TAB a couple of times until your downloads file list comes up. Find plainoldfavorites-1.4-fx-windows.xpi. Press ENTER. When Firefox asks if you want to install this AddOn, either press ALT plus A for Allow, or press ALT plus I, depending upon whether you are asked if you want to allow the installation, or if you are asked to press ALT plus I to install it.

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...