Re: alt and control key seem to be stuck

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 06:27 am, ratshtron wrote:
although the sticking of keys isn't a JAWS problem! has something to do with windows I believe. but you may be correct that windows and JAWS don't get along too well at times.
When it comes down to it, that's really not relevant.   Software developers such as Freedom Scientific have far closer contact with Microsoft Support than any of us as end users do.   If they determine that it is an underlying problem with Windows, which it could well be, they can exert more and faster pressure on Microsoft than any of us as individual end users can.

All we can do is diligently make reports when that's become necessary and let the folks who do the fixing figure out what, exactly, needs fixing.

         ~ Mark Twain