Re: alt and control key seem to be stuck

ratshtron

hahahaha! that's funny! although the sticking of keys isn't a JAWS problem! has something to do with windows I believe. but you may be correct that windows and JAWS don't get along too well at times.

Legend has it that on Monday 7/2/2018 08:11 AM, kevin meyers said:
Maybe everyone should send emails to support.freedomscientific.com to
explain the various issues. The more people will do it the more Freedom
Scientific will do something about it. If you do, don't sound mad or in a
non-professional manner. BE as pleasant as possible.

Kevin Meyers

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2018 7:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: alt and control key seem to be stuck

When those keys stick on my computers, I perform percussive maintenance.
With one hand on each stuck key, I hit them *alternately about fifteen
times. Maybe just ten, but it sure makes me feel better ... and the keys
are unstuck besides.

Good luck!
At 07:09 AM 7/2/2018, you wrote:
This is the first time I had this problem occur on a repetitive basis.
I mean it happens over and over and over again. I will unload Jaws and
reload multiple times and after a short time the problem comes back.

Kevin Meyers