Re: alt and control key seem to be stuck

ratshtron

you have been lucky then because as I mentioned earlier, this problem has been around quite awhile! LOL!
I had said since 1998, but it may have been since 1999. can't remember if windows ME started or windows XP but way back then.

Legend has it that on Monday 7/2/2018 07:09 AM, kevin meyers said:
This is the first time I had this problem occur on a repetitive basis. I
mean it happens over and over and over again. I will unload Jaws and reload
multiple times and after a short time the problem comes back.

Kevin Meyers

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2018 9:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: alt and control key seem to be stuck

hmmm, the sticking of alt and ctrl keys has been around for a very long
time, lol! pressing both ctrl keys and or alt keys several times quickly
will unstick them most of the time. I can remember having the problem way
back to 1998 if not earlier.

Legend has it that on Sunday 7/1/2018 05:13 PM, HH. Smith Jr. said:
I've had this reoccurring, intermittent issue from version 15. I
reported it but I couldn't repeat the problem for the technical support
person. so, I kind of figure a fix out. I would hold the control and
alt key at the same time and tap the escape key a few times and that
seems to work about 95% of the time.