From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 1:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: software recommendations for CD ripping and copying

For ripping, CDEX is free and accessible. Lots of people use Nero
Burning Rom. Winamp can rip as well as burn. So can iTunes.
Chris
CTS MASTERING: PROFESSIONAL MIXING AND MASTERING! Clear True Sound:
www.ctsmastering.com --

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Seamlessly
share with your friends and colleagues. 2GB account is free!
http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt