Re: alt and control key seem to be stuck

kevin meyers

Thanks!

Kevin Meyers

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of HH. Smith Jr.
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2018 5:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: alt and control key seem to be stuck

I’ve had this reoccurring, intermittent issue from version 15. I reported it but I couldn’t repeat the problem for the technical support person. so, I kind of figure a fix out. I would hold the control and alt key at the same time and tap the escape key a few times and that seems to work about 95% of the time.