moderated Re: Software for canging volume in audio tracks for .flac and .wav files

I have used MP3Gain for many years now.  That being said, and having just visited the main page for MP3Gain, I can see nothing that indicates it will work on any other audio file format.

That's why I didn't chime in at the outset, as I don't know of the equivalent of MP3Gain that manipulates .FLAC or .WAV file formats.

         ~ Mark Twain