From: "Tom" <tomcat509@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2018 2:03 AM
Subject: Re: Software for canging volume in audio tracks for .flac and .wav files

Hi,
I also would like to know the answer to this question.

Is there such a program which, when run against a folder of music mp3
files, would set all file volumes to a similar level.

Currently I have a few usb sticks containing numerous music tracks by
different artists but each track seems to have a different volume level. It
would be great to set all tracks to a similar volume level regardless of
which player was used.

Thanks
Tom