From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave
Durber
Sent: Saturday, 30 June 2018 12:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Software for canging volume in audio tracks for .flac and .wav
files

Hello Everyone:

When I rip audio CD's to flac lossless audio, for example, the volume can
vary considerably from track to track.

I appreciate that the original volume was set at the original recording
company.

Does anyone know of a program, which will allow me to set the audio in the
.flac files, to 0 DB or +1 DB across all tracks and which is accessible
using JAWS?

Thanks in anticipation.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber