From: David Ingram
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2018 12:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: What are the differences between indeed and monster in terms of job title search results?

Hi list members, i'd like to know if anyone has had semular experences with indeed and monster when it comes to job title search results? From What I've seen so far I have some of the same problems that I've experienced with monster when it comes to job title search results. I'm trying to type in job title of music producer on indeed but i'm not sure of what I could be doing wrong. Should I be using quotes around the words or is there something else that needs to be done in order that I might perform a proper job search on this job search hiring site. Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.