moderated Re: What are the differences between indeed and monster in terms of job title search results?

paul lemm

Hi,

Although I appreciate this isn't answering your question, but as someone who's worked in recruitment and used both sites to advertise job roles, I always found the response rate from candidates a lot higher on indeed than monster. Obviously certain job roles might be more effective on one than the other , but overall I found indeed a lot better than monster. Another site to try would be CV library , I always found their site accessibility with jaws good, but bear in mind with that comment I was looking from a point of view of a recruiter posting jobs rather than looking for jobs. But it’s a good site and very popular so has a lot of jobs advertised . I think probably the 4 most popular online job boards though in the UK are indeed, monster, Reid and cv library's , and for what its worth personally I have found indeed and cv library's my favourite out of those.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: 30 June 2018 06:42
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: What are the differences between indeed and monster in terms of job title search results?

Hi list members, i'd like to know if anyone has had semular experences with indeed and monster when it comes to job title search results? From What I've seen so far I have some of the same problems that I've experienced with monster when it comes to job title search results. I'm trying to type in job title of music producer on indeed but i'm not sure of what I could be doing wrong. Should I be using quotes around the words or is there something else that needs to be done in order that I might perform a proper job search on this job search hiring site. Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.