From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of EmilDsmith@...
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 1:35 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Question about learning foreign languages with JAWS

Hi everyone,

My name is Emil Smith and I am taking a Spanish class for college this upcoming semester. I’m curious if anyone has any info on how this work, the area I’m curious about is how to deal with entering Spanish characters for homework assignments. If anyone has previous experience with this or has any tips, that would appreciated, thanks!