Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 9:06 PM
Subject: jaws not reading names of devices in device manager

Hey guys:

Using win10 with dell, and jaws 2018,

I am trying to turn on  my touch screen to use finger to swipe around screen like iphone;

I googled directions to do this,

And it said to open device manager,

Arrow down to “human interface devices” or something like that,

Then I am to expand that tab,

Then under that tab I am to right click on “hid compliant touch screen”

However, jaws doesn’t say the names of the devices,

It just says things like “hid compliant consumer device”

“hid compliant vendor defined device;

Shouldn’t jaws be saying what the devices are?

Please advise as necessary;