From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: Software for changing volume in audio tracks for .flac and .wav files

By the way, the term you want is normalization. Equalization refers to boosting or cutting bands of frequencies.

On 6/29/2018 12:01 PM, Dave Durber wrote:
Oh! by the way, my question is no way related in anyway to volume equalization.

The problem with equalization, is that, if the volume of a track or all the tracks, is higher than 0 DB or 1 DB, the resulting audio for the compressed audio, can lead to distortion, varying from mild to severe.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@...>