From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 3:38 PM
Subject: Software for canging volume in audio tracks for .flac and .wav files

Hello Everyone:

When I rip audio CD's to flac lossless audio, for example, the volume can vary considerably from track to track.

I appreciate that the original volume was set at the original recording company.

Does anyone know of a program, which will allow me to set the audio in the .flac files, to 0 DB or +1 DB across all tracks and which is accessible using JAWS?

Thanks in anticipation.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber