moderated The problem that i have with monster is that i can't seem to get the job search results.

David Ingram

Hi, list members, i'd like to know if anyone else has had the problem while doing a job search for a specific job that you get results for jobs that you didn't search for. I'm continuing to have such a problem when it comes to using monster.com. As an example, when I type in music producer as a job title, I get things like the following: teacher, sales associate, is there something that I need to do in order to specify my job title or should I put quotes around the words or something else? I'm running out of time trying to get the proper results for the job titles that I search for. I would appreciate any information that anyone might have concerning this problem that i'm having.