moderated Re: "Clickable" WHAT?

Mario,

           It's beyond annoying, it's misleading.  I wonder if some of this isn't the result of a setting used in the webpage editors that folks are using.  Very few people code HTML from scratch these days and all of us here know that for any complex piece of software there are settings that we have never visited and probably never will.

           That's my guess, as I can't imagine making the conscious decision to make an element clickable when actually clicking on it accomplishes nothing.

         ~ Mark Twain