From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Jun 27, 2018 8:15 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: "Clickable" WHAT?

Diane,

           I appreciate your having taken the time to offer these
suggestions.

           What I want to make clear is that, since I can see the
objects (very often just plain text) being announced as "Clickable," and
have tried actually clicking on them to see if that does anything, I am
absolutely certain that most of the "Clickable" announcements are being
made about things that are not, in actuality, clickable.  Or, I guess I
should say you can click on them but doing so has no effect whatsoever.
It's quite bizarre and I'd love to know the whats & whys of the
clickable announcement.  As it stands it makes absolutely no functional
sense in most cases where it occurs.

    Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and
many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome,
charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in
one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.

        ~ Mark Twain