moderated Re: "Clickable" WHAT?

Diane,

           I appreciate your having taken the time to offer these suggestions.

           What I want to make clear is that, since I can see the objects (very often just plain text) being announced as "Clickable," and have tried actually clicking on them to see if that does anything, I am absolutely certain that most of the "Clickable" announcements are being made about things that are not, in actuality, clickable.  Or, I guess I should say you can click on them but doing so has no effect whatsoever.  It's quite bizarre and I'd love to know the whats & whys of the clickable announcement.  As it stands it makes absolutely no functional sense in most cases where it occurs.

         ~ Mark Twain